1 Number System(Consolidating the Sense of Numberness)
3 Numbers in India and International System (With Comparison)
4 Place Value
5 Natural Numbers and Whole Numbers (Including Patterns)
6 Negative Numbers and Integers
7 Number Line
8 HCF and LCM
9 Playing with Numbers
12 Proportion (Including Word Problems)
13 Unitary Method
15 Decimal Fractions
16 Percent (Percentage)
17 Idea of Speed, Distance and Time
18 Fundamental Concepts of algebra
19 Fundamental Operations (Related to Algebraic Expressions)
20 Substitution (Including Use of Brackets as Grouping Symbols)
21 Framing Algebraic Expressions (Including Evaluation)
22 Simple (Linear) Equations (Including Word Problems)
23 Fundamental Concepts geometry
24 Angles (With their Types)
25 Properties of Angles and Lines (Including Parallel Lines)
26 Triangles (Including Types, Properties and Constructions)
29 The Circle
30 Revision Exercise Symmetry (Including Constructions on Symmetry)
31 Recognition of Solids
32 Perimeter and Area of Plane Figures
33 Data Handling (Including Pictograph and Bar Graph)
34 Mean and Median
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 6
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 6 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.