1 Introducing Indian Society
2 The Demographic Structure of the Indian Society
3 Social Institutions: Continuity and Change
4 The Market as a Social Institution
5 Patterns of Social Inequality and Exclus
6 The Challenges of Cultural Diversity
1 Structural Change
2 Cultural Change
3 The Story of Indian Democracy
4 Change and Development in Rural Society
5 Change and Development in Industrial Society
6 Globalisation and Social Change
7 Mass Media and Communications
8 Social Movements
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 12
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 12 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.