1 Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence
2 Indian Economy 1950-1990
3 Liberalisation, Privatisation and Globalisation: An Appraisal
5 Human Capital Formation in India
6 Rural Development
7 Employment: Growth, Informalisation and Other Issues
9 Environment and Sustainable Development
10 Comparative Development Experiences of India and Its Neighbours
2 National Income Accounting
3 Money And Banking
4 Determination of Income And Employment
5 Government Budget And The Economy
6 Open Economy Macroeconomics
2 Theory Of Consumer Behaviour
3 Production And Costs
4 The Theory Of The Firm Under Perfect Competition
5 Market Equilibrium
6 Non-Competitive Markets
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 12
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 12 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.