1 Constitution: Why and How?
2 Rights in the Indian Constitution
3 Election and Representation
8 Local Governments
9 Constitution as a Living Document
10 The Philosophy of Constitution
1 Political Theory: An Introduction
4 Social Justice
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 11
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 11 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.