2 Relations and Functions
3 Trigonometric Functions
4 Principle of Mathematical Induction
5 Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
6 Linear Inequalities
7 Permutations and Combinations
8 Binomial Theorem
9 Sequences and Series
10 Straight Lines
11 Conic Sections
12 Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
13 Limits and Derivatives
14 Mathematical Reasoning
4 Measurement of Angles
5 Trigonometric Functions
6 Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
7 Values of Trigonometric function at sum or difference of angles
8 Transformation formulae
9 Values of Trigonometric function at multiples and submultiples of an angle
10 Sine and cosine formulae and their applications
11 Trigonometric equations
12 Mathematical Induction
13 Complex Numbers
14 Quadratic Equations
15 Linear Inequations
18 Binomial Theorem
19 Arithmetic Progression
20 Geometric Progression
21 Some special series
22 Brief review of cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
23 The straight lines
24 The circle
28 Introduction to three dimensional coordinate geometry
31 Mathematical reasoning
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 11
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 11 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.