1.1 The Portrait of a Lady
1.2 A Photograph
2 We’re Not Afraid to Die... if We Can All Be Together
3.1 Discovering Tut: the Saga Continues
3.2 The Laburnum Top
4.1 Landscape of the Soul
4.2 The Voice of the Rain
5 The Ailing Planet: the Green Movement’s Role
6.1 The Browning Version
7 The Adventure
8.1 Silk Road
8.2 Father to Son
14 Creative Writing
1 The Summer of the Beautiful White Horse
2 The Address
3 Ranga’s Marriage
4 Albert Einstein at School
5 Mother’s Day
6 The Ghat of the Only World
8 The Tale of Melon City
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 11
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 11 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.