2 Theory Of Consumer Behaviour
3 Production And Costs
4 The Theory Of The Firm Under Perfect Competition
5 Market Equilibrium
6 Non-Competitive Markets
2 Collection of Data
3 Organisation of Data
4 Presentation of Data
5 Measures of Central Tendency
6 Measures of Dispersion
8 Index Numbers
9 Use of Statistical Tools
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 11
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 11 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.