1 What is Democracy? 1 Why Democracy?
2 Constitutional Design
3 Electoral Politics
4 Working of Institutions
5 Democratic Rights
1 The Story of Village Palampur
2 People as Resource
3 Poverty as a Challenge
4 Food Security in India
1 India – Size and Location
2 Physical Features of India
5 Natural Vegetation and Wildlife
1 The French Revolution
2 Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
3 Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
4 Forest Society and Colonialism
5 Pastoralists in the Modern World
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 9
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 9 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.