1 Food: Where Does it Come From?
2 Components of Food
3 Fibre to Fabric
4 Sorting Materials into Groups
5 Separation of Substances
6 Changes Around us
7 Getting to Know Plants
8 Body Movements
9 The Living Organisms — Characteristics and Habitats
10 Motion and Measurement of Distances
11 Light, Shadows and Reflections
12 Electricity and Circuits
13 Fun with Magnets
15 Air Around us
16 Garbage in, Garbage out
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 6
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 6 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.