1 Number Systems
3 Coordinate Geometry
4 Linear Equations in two Variables
5 Introduction to Euclid's Geometry
6 Lines and Angles
9 Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
12 Heron's Formula
13 Surface Area and Volumes
1 Number Systems
2 Exponents of Real Numbers
4 Algebraic Identities
5 Factorisation of Algebraic Expressions
6 Factorisation of Polynomials
7 Linear Equations in Two Variables
8 Co-ordinate Geometry
9 Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
10 Lines and Angles
11 Triangle and its Angles
12 Congruent Triangles
14 Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
17 Heron’s Formula
18 Surface Areas and Volume of a Cuboid and Cube
19 Surface Areas and Volume of a Circular Cylinder
20 Surface Areas and Volume of A Right Circular Cone
21 Surface Areas and Volume of a Sphere
22 Tabular Representation of Statistical Data
23 Graphical Representation of Statistical Data
24 Measures of Central Tendency
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 9
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 9 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.