2 Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources
3 Mineral and Power Resources
6 Human Resources
1 How, When and Where
2 From Trade to Territory - The Company Establishes Power
3 Ruling the Countryside
4 Tribals, Dikus and the Vision of a Golden Age
5 When People Rebel - 1857 and After
6 Colonialism and the City - The Story of an Imperial Capital
7 Weavers, Iron Smelters and Factory Owners
8 Civilising the "Native", Educating the Nation
9 Women, Caste and Reform
10 The Changing World of Visual Arts
11 The Making of the National Movement: 1870s - 1947
12 India After Independence
1 The Indian Constitution
2 Understanding Secularism
3 Why do we need a Parliament?
4 Understanding Laws
6 Understanding Our Criminal Justice System
7 Understanding Marginalisation
8 Confronting Marginalisation
9 Public Facilities
10 Law and Social Justice
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 8
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 8 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.