1 Nutrition in Plants
2 Nutrition in Animals
3 Fibre to Fabric
5 Acids, Bases and Salts
6 Physical and Chemical Changes
7 Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
8 Wind Storms and Cyclones
10 Respiration in Organisms
11 Transportation in Animals and Plants
12 Reproduction in Plants
13 Motion and Time
14 Electric Current and Its Effects
16 Water: A Precious Resource
17 Forests: Our Lifeline
18 Wastewater Story
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 7
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 7 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.