2 Sectors of the Indian Economy
3 Money and Credit
4 Globalisation and the Indian Economy
5 Consumer Rights
1 Resources and Development
2 Forest and Wildlife Resources
3 Water Resources
5 Minerals and Energy Resources
6 Manufacturing Industries
7 Lifelines of National Economy
1 The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
2 Nationalism in India
3 The Making of a Global World
4 The Age of Industrialisation
5 Print Culture and the Modern World
3 Democracy and Diversity
4 Gender, Religion and Caste
5 Popular Struggles and Movements
6 Political Parties
7 Outcomes of Democracy
8 Challenges to Democracy
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 10
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 10 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.