Chapters : Number System, Factors and Multiples, Whole Numbers, Integers, Fractions, Simplification, Decimals, Algebraic Expressions, Linear Equation in One Variable, Ratio, Proportion and Unitary Method, Line Segment, Ray and Line, Parallel Lines, Angles and Their Measurement, Constructions (Using Ruler and a Pair of Compasses), Polygons, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles, Three-Dimensional Shapes, Two-Dimensional Reflection Symmetry (Linear Symmetry), Concept of Perimeter and Area, Data Handling, Pictograph, Bar Graph
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 6
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 6 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.