AboutOwner: Sir Shamim Usmani Educational and Welfare Trust
We have a great pleasure in presenting the academic, co-curricular & social activities held in our school. Here it is vital to draw your attention towards the social-economic condition of mumbrites. Majority of students come from very poor and uneducated families and are the first generation of learner of their family. This is the kind of clay we are getting to shape them into well polished, dignified and prestigious asset of our nation. In spite of such background we tried our level best to shape their personalities in a better way. All this have come to reality due to galaxy of young dedicated and energetic teachers who try to make a difference in the life of children.
- Rosary Convent High School is an English Medium School conducted by ‘Sir Shamim Usmani Educational & Wel. Trust (Regd.), It was started as a Primary School in 2003.
- The school aims to impart sound education in all it aspect to all pupils irrespective of caste and creed.
- Its aim is to impart sound education, instill praise worthy character, Create balanced judgement and robust physique so an enable its pupils to develop into useful citizens.
- Co-curricular activities of varied nature are also provided in a limited scale.
- Marathi is a compulsory second language and Hindi is the third language. Marathi starts from Std. I and Hindi from Std. III. Urdu as an optional subjects starts from Std. I for those who wish to choose.
- Computer is a compulsory subject for students from Std. I onwards.
SummaryRosary Convent High School and Junior College is an other university. It is located at ROSARY CONVENT HIGH SCHOOL Shamshad Nagar, Mumbai-Pune Road, Mumbra in Thane, Maharashtra, India. It offers the following educational courses, 1 9th - 10th course, 3 11th - 12th courses.
Courses Offered by Rosary Convent High School and Junior College
9th - 10th 
Maharashtra State Board (MSBSHSE)
Duration : 2 years full time
Thane, Maharashtra, India