Chapters : Sets, Real Numbers, Polynomials, Ratio and Proportion, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Financial Planning, Statistics
Chapters : Basic Concepts in Geometry, Parallel Lines, Triangles, Constructions of Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circle, Co-ordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Surface Area and Volume
Chapters : Laws of Motion, Work and Energy, Current Electricity, Measurement of Matter, Acids, Bases and Salts, Classification of Plants, Energy Flow in an Ecosystem, Useful and Harmful Microbes, Environmental Management, Information Communication Technology (ICT), Reflection of Light, Study of Sound, Carbon : An important element, Substances in Common Use, Life Processes in Living Organisms, Heredity and Variation, Introduction to Biotechnology, Observing Space : Telescopes
Chapters : Distributional Maps, Endogenetic Movements, Exogenetic Movements Part-1, Exogenetic Movements Part-2, Precipitation, Properties of sea water, International Date Line, Introduction to Economics, Trade, Urbanisation, Transport and Communication, Tourism
Chapters : Sources of History, India : Events after 1960, India’s Internal Challenges, Economic Development, Education, Empowerment of Women and other Weaker Sections, Science and Technology, Industry and Trade, Changing Life : 1, Changing Life : 2, Post World War Political Developments, India’s Foreign Policy, India’s Defence System, The United Nations, India and Other Countries, International Problems
Chapters : Number Systems, Polynomials, Coordinate Geometry, Linear Equations in two Variables, Introduction to Euclid's Geometry, Lines and Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles, Circles, Constructions, Heron's Formula, Surface Area and Volumes, Statistics, Probability
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 9
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 9 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.