Chapters : Introduction to Partnership, Partnership Final Accounts, Reconstitution of Partnership (Admission of Partner), Reconstitution of Partnership (Retirement of Partnership), Reconstitution of Partnership (Death of Partner), Dissolution of Partnership Firm, Accounts of 'Not For Profit' Concerns, Single entry System, Bill of Exchange (Trade Bill), Company Accounts Part - 1 (Accounting for Shares), Company Accounts Part - 2 (Accounting for Debentures), Analysis of Financial Statements
Chapters : Introduction to Micro Economics, Consumer's Behavior, Demand Analysis, Elasticity of Demand, Producer's Behaviour, Forms of Market and Price Determination Under Perfect Competition, Factors of Production, Introduction to Macro Economics, National Income, Determinants of Aggregates, Money, Commercial Banking, Central Banking, Public Economics
Chapters : Forms of Business Organisations, Business Services, Emerging Modes of Business, Social Responsibility of Business, Consumer Protection, Principles of Management, Functions of Management, Entrepreneurship Development
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for 12th Board Exam
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for 12th Board Exam are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.