Chapters : Cell Cycle, Cell Division and Structure Of Chromosomes, Genetics - Some Basic Fundamentals, Absorption By Roots -The Process Involved, Transpiration, Photosynthesis - Provider Of Food For All, The Circulatory System, The Excretory System (Elimination Of Body Wastes), The Nervous System, Endocrine Glands, The Reproductive System, Population - The Increasing Numbers and Rising Problems, AidsTo Health, Health Organisations, Pollution - A Rising Environmental Problems
Chapters : Periodic Table, Periodic Properties and Variations of Properties, Chemical Bonding, Acids, Bases and Salts, Analytical Chemistry: Uses of Ammonium Hydroxide and Sodium Hydroxide, Mole concept and Stoichiometry, Electrolysis, Metallurgy, Study of Compounds - Hydrogen Chloride, Study of Compounds - Ammonia, Study of Compounds - Nitric Acid, Sulphuric Acid, Organic Chemistry
Chapters : Value Added Tax, Banking (Recurring Deposit Account), Shares and Dividend, Linear Inequations (In one variable), Quadratic Equations, Solving (simple) Problems (Based on Quadratic Equations), Ratio and Proportion (Including Properties and Uses), Remainder and Factor Theorems, Matrices, Reflection, Section and Mid-Point Formula, Equation of a Line, Similarity (With Applications to Maps and Models), Loci (Locus and Its Constructions), Circles, Tangents and Intersecting Chords, Constructions (Circles), Cylinder, Cone and Sphere, Trigonometrical Identities, Graphical Representation, Height and Distances, Measure of Central Tendency(Mean, Median, Quartiles and Mode), Probability, Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression
Chapters : Force, Work, Energy and Power, Machines, Refraction of Light at Plane Surfaces, Refraction through a Lens, Spectrum, Sound, Current Electricity, Electrical Power and Household Circuits, Electro-Magnetism, Calorimetry, Radioactivity
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 10
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 10 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.