Chapters : The Living World, Biological Classification, Plant Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Morphology of Flowering Plants, Anatomy of Flowering Plants, Structural Organisation in Animals, Cell: The Unit of Life, Biomolecules, Cell Cycle and Cell Division, Transport in Plants, Mineral Nutrition, Photosynthesis in Higher Plants, Respiration in Plants, Plant Growth and Development, Digestion and Absorption, Breathing and Exchange of Gases, Body Fluids and Circulation, Excretory Products and their Elimination, Locomotion and Movement, Neural Control and Coordination, Chemical Coordination and Integration
Chapters : Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques, The p-Block Elements, The s-Block Elements, Hydrogen, Redox Reactions, Environmental Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium
Chapters : Linear Inequations, Quadratic Equations, Complex Numbers, Mathematical Induction, Graphs of Trigonometric Functions, Trigonometric Functions, Measurement of Angles, Arithmetic Progression, The circle, Geometric Progression, Introduction to three dimensional coordinate geometry, The straight lines, Brief review of cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates, Some special series, Hyperbola, Ellipse, Parabola, Combinations, Permutations, Sets, Relations, Functions, Values of Trigonometric function at sum or difference of angles, Transformation formulae, Values of Trigonometric function at multiples and submultiples of an angle, Sine and cosine formulae and their applications, Trigonometric equations, Limits, Probability, Statistics, Mathematical reasoning, Derivatives, Binomial Theorem
Chapters : Sets, Relations and Functions, Trigonometric Functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Linear Inequalities, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Straight Lines, Conic Sections, Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Limits and Derivatives, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics, Probability
Chapters : Waves, Oscillations, Kinetic Theory, Thermodynamics, Thermal Properties of Matter, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Physical World, Units and Measurements, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, System of Particles and Rotational Motion, Gravitation
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 11
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 11 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.