Chapters : Relations and Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Matrices, Determinants, Continuity and Differentiability, Application of Derivatives, Integrals, Application of Integrals, Differential Equations, Vector Algebra, Three Dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming, Probability
Chapters : Relations, Functions, Binary Operations, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Algebra of Matrices, Determinants, Adjoint and Inverse of a Matrix, Solution of Simultaneous Linear Equations, Continuity, Differentiability, Differentiation, Higher Order Derivatives, Derivative as a Rate Measurer, Differentials, Errors and Approximations, Mean Value Theorems, Tangents and Normals, Increasing and Decreasing Functions, Maxima and Minima, Indefinite Integrals, Definite Integrals, Areas of Bounded Regions, Differential Equations, Algebra of Vectors, Scalar Or Dot Product, Vector or Cross Product, Scalar Triple Product, Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios, Straight Line in Space, The Plane, Linear programming, Probability, Mean and Variance of a Random Variable, Binomial Distribution
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 12
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 12 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.