Chapters : A Slumber did my Spirit Seal (poem), The Snake Trying (poem), On Killing a Tree (poem), The Duck And The Kangaroos English (poem), No Men Are Foreign (poem), A Legend of the Northland (poem), The Lake Isle of Innisfree (poem), Rain on the roof (poem), Wind (poem), The Road Not Taken (poem), Reach for the Top, The Bond of Love, Kathmandu, If I Were You, The Fun They Had, The Sound of Music, The Little Girl, A Truly Beautiful Mind, The Snake and the Mirror, My Childhood, Packing
Chapters : Number Systems, Exponents of Real Numbers, Rationalisation, Algebraic Identities, Factorisation of Algebraic Expressions, Factorisation of Polynomials, Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry, Lines and Angles, Triangle and its Angles, Congruent Triangles, Co-ordinate Geometry, Heron’s Formula, Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadrilaterals, Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles, Circles, Constructions, Surface Areas and Volume of a Cuboid and Cube, Surface Areas and Volume of a Circular Cylinder, Surface Areas and Volume of A Right Circular Cone, Surface Areas and Volume of a Sphere, Tabular Representation of Statistical Data, Graphical Representation of Statistical Data, Measures of Central Tendency, Probability
Chapters : Number Systems, Polynomials, Coordinate Geometry, Linear Equations in two Variables, Introduction to Euclid's Geometry, Lines and Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles, Circles, Constructions, Heron's Formula, Surface Area and Volumes, Statistics, Probability
Chapters : The Lost Child, The Adventures of Toto, Iswaran the Storyteller, In the Kingdom of Fools, The Happy Prince, Weathering the Storm in Ersama, The Last Leaf, A House Is Not a Home, The Accidental Tourist, The Beggar
Chapters : Motion, Force and Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Work and energy, Sound
Chapters : Matter in Our Surroundings, Is Matter around us Pure, Atoms and Molecules, Structure of the Atom, The Fundamental Unit of Life, Tissues, Diversity in Living Organisms, Motion, Force and Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Work and Energy, Sound, Why do we fall Ill, Natural Resources, Improvement in Food Resources
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 9
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 9 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.