Chapters : Rational Numbers, Linear Equations in One Variable, Understanding Quadrilaterals, Practical Geometry, Data Handling, Squares and Square Roots, Cubes and Cube Roots, Comparing Quantities, Algebraic Expressions and Identities, Visualising Solid Shapes, Mensuration, Exponents and Powers, Direct and Inverse Proportions, Factorisation, Introduction to Graphs, Playing with Numbers
Chapters : Crop Production and Management, Microorganisms : Friend and Foe, Synthetic Fibres and Plastics, Materials : Metals and Non-metals, Coal and Petroleum, Combustion and Flame, Conservation of Plants and Animals, Cell - Structure and Functions, Reproduction in Animals, Reaching the Age of Adolescence, Force and Pressure, Friction, Sound, Chemical Effects of Electric Current, Some Natural Phenomena, Light, Stars and the Solar System, Pollution of Air and Water
Chapters : Rational Numbers, Powers, Squares and Square Roots, Cubes and Cube Roots, Playing with Numbers, Algebraic Expressions and Identities, Factorization, Division of Algebraic Expressions, Linear Equation in One Variable, Direct and Inverse Variations, Time and Work, Percentage, Proft, Loss, Discount and Value Added Tax (VAT), Compound Interest, Understanding Shapes-I (Polygons), Understanding Shapes-II (Quadrilaterals), Understanding Shapes-III (Special Types of Quadrilaterals), Practical Geometry (Constructions), Visualising Shapes, Mensuration - I (Area of a Trapezium and a Polygon), Mensuration - II (Volumes and Surface Areas of a Cuboid and a Cube), Mensuration - III (Surface Area and Volume of a Right Circular Cylinder), Data Handling-I (Classification and Tabulation of Data), Data Handling-II (Graphical Representation of Data as Histograms), Data Handling-III (Pictorial Representation of Data as Pie Charts or Circle Graphs), Data Handling-IV (Probability), Introduction to Graphs
Textbook solutions and Reference book solutions for Class 8
• Each chapter comes with subsections that provide in-depth knowledge about the basic concepts.
• Solved equations along with examples help the students to understand the different steps towards solving their exercises.
• Compilation of different exercises makes it a great choice for students to practice to brush up their concepts and skills.
• These books are a must-have for the students who want to closely evaluate the different aspects of their respective subjects.
• Different graphs along with schematic representations help the students to memorise the many steps. • These solutions for Class 8 are prepared by experts, include the problems from latest edition and are as per CBSE pattern.