Maharashtra State BoardHSC Arts 12th Board Exam
Advertisement Remove all ads

You Want a Bonafide Certificate in Order to Register Your Name in the Employment Exchange Office of Your District. Write a Letter of Application to the Principal of Your Junior College Requesti - English

You want a bonafide certificate in order to register your name in the Employment Exchange Office of your district. Write a letter of application to the Principal of your Junior College requesting him/her to issue you the same.

Advertisement Remove all ads


                                                                                 8G, Sonia Apartments,
                                                                                 Heaven colony,
                                                                                 M.G. Road,
                                                                                 Mumbai - 400 017.
                                                                                 28th February, 2017


The Principal,
The General English Jr. College,
Dadar (E),
Mumbai - 400037.
              Subject: Requesting letter to issue Bonafide Certificate.
Respected Sir,
I was a student of your junior college. I had completed my studies last year and am now in the process of looking for a job. For the same purpose I require a bonafide certificate from the college. So that I can register my name in the Employment Exchange office, Wadala, Mumbai.
I request you, to kindly issue the same as soon as possible so that I can fill up the required forms and register myself for employment.
I am eagerly awaiting for my bonafied certificate to be issued as early as possible. Thanking you, in anticipation.


Your sincere student,


Concept: Writing Skill
  Is there an error in this question or solution?
Advertisement Remove all ads


Advertisement Remove all ads
Advertisement Remove all ads

View all notifications

      Forgot password?
View in app×