You Have Three Resistors of Values 2ω, 3ω and 5ω. How Will You Join Them So that the Total Resistance is More than 7ω? - Physics
You have three resistors of values 2Ω, 3Ω and 5Ω. How will you join them so that the total resistance is more than 7Ω?
1) Draw a diagram for the arrangement
2) Calculate the equivalent resistance.
To get total resistance more than 7Ω. We can connect 2Ω,3Ω and 5Ω in series.
`R_"equivalent"` = 2 + 3 + 5 = 10Ω
Concept: Concepts of Pd (V), Current (I), Resistance (R) and Charge (Q).
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.