You are the class representative and you have been asked by the Principal to conduct an interview of a cop. Frame 8-10 questions with the help of the following points, give introduction and conclusion.
- reasons for joining the department
- special training
- developing the skill to identify and locate criminals
- dealing with criminals
- achievements and awards.
Good Morning, Officer R.S. Shankar! I am Riya Jain, the class representative for Std. XI, M.G. College. It gives me immense pleasure to welcome you here today. All the students and the audience would be delighted to know you better and understand your line of work. So, let us begin this interview.
- For how long have you been in the police force?
- When did you decide that you wanted to join the force?
- What was your reason behind joining the force?
- What kind of special training did you have to undergo to become a cop?
- How did you develop and master the skill of identifying and locating criminals?
- How do you deal with criminals? Is your approach the same for everyone
- Do you think criminals can be reformed?
- You have won many bravery awards. How does it feel to be one of the best cop in the country?
- Do you think you’ve achieved the goal for which you joined the force?
- Many young minds aspire to become a top cop like you. Any message for them?
Officer Shankar, we thank you immensely for giving us your valuable time and sharing your pearls of wisdom. We, as a society, are proud of you and would like to thank you for your countless years of service.