Write three differences between the two principal vascular tissues found in plants.
- Transports water and minerals absorbed by the roots of other plant parts.
- Consists mainly of dead cells.
- Conduction is unidirectional i.e. only upwards from the roots.
- Conducts food manufactured in the leaves to other plant parts.
- Consists mainly of living cells.
- Bidirectional conduction i.e. both upwards and downwards from the leaves.
Concept: Permanent Tissue - Complex Permanent Tissues
Is there an error in this question or solution?