Write the stages of arranging history in the history research method.
- Historical research, including historical writing and studies, are carried out in order to understand the chronology of the past events as well as their interconnections. It is a continuous process.
- The writing of historical narrative with the help of this method considers the following stages:
- Critical examination of various sources of history.
- Examination of the relevant references of the available historical information.
- Collection of historical information to highlight the processes that lead to historical transitions and further carrying out comparative analysis.
- Understanding the time and space references of the given historical events and also the various conceptual frameworks used in historical research method.
- Formulation of relevant questions in view of the historical references.
- Formulation of hypotheses.
Concept: Notable Scholars
Is there an error in this question or solution?