Write the names of four of your classmates. Beside each name, write his/her weight in kilograms. Enter this data in a table like the above and make a bar graph.
|Name of classmate||Gaurav||Saurav||Puneet||Sagar|
|Weight||35 kg||30 kg||25 kg||40 kg|
Steps to draw the bar graph:
(1) In the centre of the graph paper, write the title "Classmates and their weights".
(2) Draw the X-axis and Y-axis, and mark O, their point of intersection.
(3) Write the name of classmates on the X-axis at equal distances.
(4) The weight is taken on the Y-axis.
(5) Write the scale in the top right-hand corner i.e. 1 cm = 5 kg on the Y-axis.
(6) Draw a bar of the appropriate height above the name of each classmate on the X-axis.