Write short notes.
- Had its origins in Paramhamsa Sabha.
- Founded by Dadoba Pandurang Tarkhadkar.
- Founding members like Dr. Atmaram Pandurang. Justice M. G. Ranade. Dr. R. G. Bhandarkar opposed idol worship and emphasised on monotheism.
- Opened schools for girls, orphanages, and night schools for workers.
- Focussed on gender equality, wiping outcaste discriminations, and appreciating the values of mundane life.
Concept: Religious Reform Movements
Is there an error in this question or solution?