Write Short Notes on the following in 50 60 words:
Benefits of Emotional Well being
Emotional well-being means managing our emotions, both positive and negative ones so that we can lead a healthy and productive life.
Persons who have high emotional well-being experience benefits such as-
(i) better able to deal with stress
(ii) better self-regulation
(iii) increased productivity in tasks undertaken
(iv) increased creativity
(v) life satisfaction due to meaningful activities and relationships.
- Coping with stress - It helps to deal with stress using healthy methods such as exercise, social support, etc.
- Better self-regulation - It enables the person to label how they feel and accepts negative emotions life fear, anger, etc.
- Increases productivity in tasks undertaken - The ability to focus is enhanced, the person feels positive and energized.
- Increases creativity - The person indulges in divergent thinking, shows curiosity is open to new experiences.
- Life satisfaction -The individual is able to have meaningful interactions and relationships, show empathy, altruism, and engage in activities like volunteer work.