Write short notes on the following :
Importance of rationality
- Stanovich and his colleagues stated that rationality involves adaptive reasoning, good judgment, and good decision making.
- According to Dr. Albert Ellis, rationality as a personal philosophy helps an individual to attain many goals in life and to be happy.
- Rationality also ensures that a person does not compromise on social norms, values, and ethics for the sake of his own happiness.
- A rational person’s emotions, thoughts, and acts do not get driven by irrational influences.
- In short, rationality contributes to the psychological well-being of a person and thereby, improves the quality of life.
Concept: Importance of Rationality
Is there an error in this question or solution?