Write short notes on the following:
- In a depressive disorder, an individual experiences extreme feelings of sadness as well as guilt for at least two weeks.
- Some of its symptoms are:
- Sad feeling
- Weight loss
- Suicidal thoughts
- Lack of enthusiasm
- Sexual dysfunction
- Inability to concentrate
- Feeling of hopelessness
- Constant feeling of fatigue
- Either lack of sleep or excessive sleep
- Lack of interest in food and loss of appetite
- Excessive feeling of guilt over some matter
- In the total population, about 5% to 6% of people suffer from mild depression.
Concept: Major Psychological Disorders - Depressive Disorders
Is there an error in this question or solution?