Write short notes on -
- The first kingdom, established in Cambodia was known by the name of 'Chenla'.
- The people who established Chenla were known as 'Khmer'.
- The influence of Indian culture in Cambodia dates back to the Chenla period.
- The kingdom of Chenla was established by Jayavarman II. His capital's name was
- The kings of Chenla expanded their empire from Vietnam to Myanmar and to China in the north.
- After King 'Jayavarman VII' the Khmer empire began to decline.
Concept: India and Southeast Asia
Is there an error in this question or solution?