Write short notes.
Importance of botanical garden.
- The botanical gardens keep records of the local flora.
- There is a collection of monographic works.
- The collection contains living plant material as well as preserved specimens that are needed for studies and research.
- Seeds and plants can be supplied from botanical gardens.
- A greenhouse is kept in order to cultivate rare and unusual plants.
- Some of the botanical gardens have a research laboratory attached to them.
Concept: What is ‘Living’?
Is there an error in this question or solution?