Write short notes.
Importance of botanical garden.
- Local flora is recorded in the botanical gardens.
- There is collection of monographic works.
- Living plant material and preserved specimens whlch are needed for studies and research are kept in collection here.
- Seeds and plants can be supplied from botanical gardens.
- Greenhouse is maintained for the cultivation of rare and uncommon plants.
- There is research laboratory associated with some of the botanical gardens.
Concept: The Living World (Introduction)
Is there an error in this question or solution?