Write short notes.
- The last glacial period in the history of our planet came to an end about 12000-11000 years ago.
- This was the beginning of a new epoch, known as 'Holocene'.
- With the beginning of Holocene, glaciers began to melt, increasing volume of water in rivers and oceans.
- As a result, availability of animals and vegetation for food increased.
- The period witnessed the extinction of gigantic mammoth.
- Variety of fishes, small animals like goat, sheep, deer were available for food.
Is there an error in this question or solution?