Write short notes:
- Hala compiled several poems in Prakrit. He selected 700 verses and compiled it and named it as' Gaha Sattasai' (Gatha Saptashati).
- This was the first text compared in Maharashtri Prakrit language.
- The subject of these poems portrays human nature and transaction.
- Various religions observance, ethical norms and contemporary festivals are described in it.
- Gathasaptasati reflects the social life in Maharashtra of the Satavahana period.
Concept: Administrative System, Literature, Art, and Social Life
Is there an error in this question or solution?