Write Short note.
Museums and History
By definition, “The museum as an institution that tells the story of the man to the world over and how humanity has survived in its environment over the years”.
• They are agents of change and development and future research
• They mirror events in society within a period of time in history
• They are instruments of progress as they preserve actions and events in history
• The museums target teachers, adults, the youth, and women's organizations through popular forum discussions
• They help in promotion and a better understanding of its heritage
• its agenda is targeting national growth, development and general liberation
• They work as material sources of study which helps in detailed learning.