Write a short note on email etiquette.
E-mail or electronic mail is a standard part of our professional and personal in which in this day of constant digital connectivity. There are many ways to write an E-mail, but use of E-mail etiquette help our communication to look professional. E-mail id cuties employee asset of conventions accepted role of composing e-mail which help to impress the recipient. Some such of email etiquettea are:
- Never use slang
- Be concise and precise
- Always proofread before hitting the" send" button Check for spelling and grammar.
- Avoid unnecessary forward and attachments.
- Use the reply all button with care. Judge if everyone needs to read your reply.
- Use professional language and avoid using shortcut like 4u (for you).
- Respond in a timely fashion.
- Be careful with confidential information.
- Take care of formatting
- The bottom line is "Professionals always communicate professionally".