Write down the reasons, effects and remedial measures taken for any two disasters experienced by you.
Note: The disaster experienced can vary from person to person.
Two disasters experienced are:
(i) Motor accident:
- Reason: rash driving and ignorance to safety rules
- Effects: Injuries to oneself and family as well as damage to property.
- Remedial measures: Giving emotional support to victims, calling ambulance and taking the victims to hospital
- Reason: sheer carelessness towards property and wealth
- Effects: loss of life and property
- Remedial measures: Giving emotional support to victims, calling police to register the case
Concept: First Aid and Emergency Action
Is there an error in this question or solution?