Write down the causal organisms of the following diseases :
Tuberculosis, Kala-azar, Malaria, Measles, Athlete's foot, Cholera.
- Tuberculosis is caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Kala-azar is caused by Leishmania.
- Malaria is caused by Plasmodium.
- Measles is caused by Paramyxovirus.
- Athlete's foot is caused by Trichophyton.
- Cholera is caused by Vibrio cholerae.
Concept: Infectious Agents
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Infectious Agents