Answer in Brief
Write brief answer.
What major changes occured in global politics after the end of the Cold War?
The major changes that occurred in global politics after the end of the Cold War are:
- America remained the only super power in the world.
- A favourable environment prevailed for the growth of trade and economic relations marked by the easier flow of capital, labour, information and ideas.
- The global focus shifted to fostering trade relations instead of aid giving, economic interdependencies grew.
- The United Nations now had a greater responsibility of maintaining global peace and security.
- Environmental concerns, human rights, gender equality etc acquired a global dimension.
Concept: Cold War
Is there an error in this question or solution?