Answer in Brief
Write a short note.
Tourist places in India
- In India, beautiful monuments, heritage, culture, natural beauty, adventure sports, medical tourism, business tourism attract foreign tourists.
- Considering the heritage of India, there are plenty of opportunities for tourism in many parts of the country. Many places are being developed for this purpose.
- Gateway of India in Mumbai, Ajanta caves in Aurangabad, etc. are the heritage places that attract foreign tourists.
- Many tourists visit the north-eastern states of India due to their natural beauty as well as specific art and culture. For e.g. Guwahati in Assam, places in Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, etc. Moreover, some natural heritage sites like Kaziranga National Park, Sundurbans National Park, etc. are visited by many tourists.
- Many religious places are also developed as tourist places such as Varanasi, Hrishikesh, Rameshwaram, etc.
Concept: Tourism in India
Is there an error in this question or solution?