Write a short note on women's empowerment.
Women empowerment is the social movement through which women can gain power and control their own lives. Women empowerment includes five components:
- To believe in one's own worth.
- To feel she has the right to make and control her own decisions.
- It is necessary to be aware in order to have access to resources and opportunities.
- The right to be in charge of her own life both inside and outside the house.
- The ability to establish a just social and economic order both at home and abroad.
Concept: Understanding Terminology Related to Development
Is there an error in this question or solution?