Write a short note.
‘League of Nations’
- A peace-loving American president Woodrow Wilson took a lead for the formation of the League of Nations.
- All the nations involved in the war felt the need to create some solution to avoid any situation that could lead to war.
- The main objectives of the League of Nation were -
(a) finding peaceful solutions for conflicts between nations.
(b) establishing peace in the world.
- Austria, Germany, and other defeated nations were not allowed to become members of the
- America was not a member of the league so England and France retained their dominance
in the league.
Concept: First World War (1914-1918 C.E.)
Is there an error in this question or solution?