Answer in Brief
Write a short note.
Development of communication in Brazil
- In Brazil, telecommunication services are extremely developed and effective. This includes telephone, mobile phone, internet, television broadcast, radio announcements, internet etc.
- Today, more than 45% of Brazilian population uses the internet.
- The telecommunication system is fairly modern in central-south Brazil while drastically less developed in north and north-west.
- There are several hurdles in the expansion of telecommunication services due to the dense vegetated areas and large pockets of unpopulated land.
- Brazil is all set to send its domestically made satellites into space with its own rockets.
- The civilian authority responsible for the country's space program is the Brazilian Space Agency (AEB). It pursued a policy of joint technological development with more advanced space programs.
Concept: Communication in Brazil
Is there an error in this question or solution?