With the help of the facts given in the prepare a fact file of Air Marshal Arjan Singh.
- Date of Birth ______
- Place of Birth ______
- Education _______
- First Assignments ______
- Important posts held ______
(a) In Air Force _______
(b) After retirement _______
- Awards _______
- Most outstanding contribution in IAF _______
- Retirement _______
- Date of Birth - April 15, 1919
- Place of Birth - Lyalpur
- Education - at Montgomery: Empire Training Course at RAF (Cranwell)
- First Assignments - to fly Westland Wapiti biplanes in the North-Western Frontier Province as a member of the No. 1 RIAF Squadron
- Important posts held -
(a) In Air Force - Member of No. 1. RIAF, Flying Officer, Squadron Leader, Wing Commander, Group Captain, Air Commodore, Air Officer Commanding, Air Vice Marshal, Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Deputy Chief of Air Staff, Vice Chief of Air Staff, Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal.
(b) After retirement - Ambassador to Switzerland; Lieutenant Governor of Delhi
- Awards - Distinguished Flying Cross (1944): Padma Vibhushan
- Most outstanding contribution in IAF - Transforming the IAF into one of the most potent air forces globally and the fourth biggest in the world.
- Retirement - in August 1969.
Concept: Reading Skill (Textual)
Is there an error in this question or solution?