Answer in Brief
Where and in which forms the amino acids formed after digestion of food are used in the body?
Which substances are formed after the digestion of amino acids, and how are they utilized?
Amino acids are formed after the digestion of proteins.
Amino acids are utilized for the formation of the following:
- Skin: Melanin and Keratin
- Bones: Ossein
- Cells: Various proteins of the cell membrane, various enzymes
- Pancreas: Insulin and Trypsin
- Pituitary gland: Various hormones
- Muscles: Actin and myosin, flexible proteins
- Blood: Hemoglobin and Antibodies
Concept: Formation of ATP
Is there an error in this question or solution?