Which of the following do you like most? Write one or two sentences
comparing your choice as shown in the example.
|Comics, sfwrt stories, novels
I like comics most because they have the most colourful pictures. They are also the funniest.
I like short stories most because they don't take much time to read.
I like novels most because they make the most interesting reading.
- Cricket, football, hockey
- Fruit, chocolate, ice-cream
- Theatre, TV, Cinema
- Cartoon films, Sci-fi(ScienceFiction) films, comedy films
- (Think of three items of your own)
- I like cricket best because it is easier to play than football and hockey. It is also the most interesting.
- I like fruit best because it is more nutritious than chocolate and ice-cream. It is also the freshest.
- I like TV the most because it provides more comfort than theatre and cinema. Also, it suits me the most in terms of time.
- I like comedy films best because they are lighter in taste than cartoon films and Sci-fi (Science Fiction) films. They are also the most laughable.
- (i) Teaching, journalism, farming :
I like teaching best because it is easier than journalism and farming. It is also the most interesting
(ii) Sailing, skiing, canoeing :
I like skiing best because it is more adventurous than sailing and canoeing. It is also the most interesting.
(iii) Reading, singing, playing :
I like reading best because it is more exciting than playing and sleeping. It is also the most refreshing.