Answer in Brief
When can sustainable development take place?
Sustainable development can take place when,
- The reasons for deletion are identified.
- Wastage and excess consumption are prevented.
- Reusable resources are recycled.
- Pollution is prevented.
- The environment is protected.
- Natural vegetation and wildlife are preserved.
- Alternative resources are used.
- The easiest way to conserve resources is to follow the ‘3R’s, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
Concept: Resource Planning and Management
Is there an error in this question or solution?